Returns, Repairs, Replacement and Refunds Policy
EXCHANGE AND REFUND POLICY
Our ultimate goal is for you, our valued customer to be completely satisfied with your purchase from Premier Superspar. Premier Superspar only stock quality branded goods and we are confident that you will be satisfied with every purchase you make.
If you experience any problem or concern, please refer to the options provided below.
We are committed to operate our business within the terms of Mozambican Law and all policies are subject to the applicable law.
7 days exchange or refund policy
We will refund or exchange most goods if you return them within 7 days of purchase. However, the goods must still be in their original condition and packaging and may not have been used. You will also be required to present the original tax invoice. Without the original tax invoice and the goods being in their original package, unopened and unused, no refund or exchange will be possible. After the 7 day period, from the date of the original tax invoice, no refund or exchange will be possible.
All electronics, cellphone, motorized toys, home and decoration, appliances, equipment and tools, gym equipment and some sporting equipment products have limited and conditional warranties and will be repaired before they are replaced, only if they are returned within the specified 7 day warranty period, and only if the original invoice AND the completed warranty documentation that was provided on the purchase date accompany the return of the product. The onus of responsibility is on the Customer to ensure this documentation was issued at purchase and the issued documentation and the required proof of identity and purchase are produced when returning these products.
Are any goods excluded from the 7 day exchange or refund policy?
Yes, there are a few exceptions as stipulated in the applicable legislation or for reasons of cost efficiencies the goods we exclude from the 7-day exchange or refund policy are:
- Paint that has been tinted, colorant added
- Special order products not within the standard product range
- Products of a personal nature, like clothing, shoes, perfumes
- Products that are susceptible to power surges or electrical fault damage
- Products that have been misused or abused (as decided by Management discretion)
- Lawnmowers, electrical and fueled trimmers hand tools and power tools
- Unless there is a manufacturing defect in the goods, you can only return these goods if they are still in the original condition as sold and the packaging, if transparent, has not been opened yet;
- Goods purchased by way of special arrangement or custom order will only be replaced if proved as defective; ie Paint tints, custom made blinds, window frames, doors.
- Customers are encouraged to ensure that measurements and specifications of custom made products, cut to measure rope, cord and key cutting are 100% correct when ordering, as custom made orders cannot be refunded or exchanged if incorrect sizes were provided or sold, and not confirmed prior to purchase;
- Goods which have been partially or entirely disassembled, physically altered, permanently installed, affixed, attached, joined or added to blended or combined with, or embedded within, other goods or property
- Goods which are perishable and have already expired, after the purchase date
What can I do if the goods are defective?
- If your goods turn out to be materially defective within the first 7 days after you received them from us, we will repair them, replace them or give you a refund. Please note that it may not be possible to determine in-store whether goods have been damaged or what the cause of a failure or defect may be. This is of importance as it determines whether the goods may be repaired, replaced or refunded. Accordingly, we reserve the right to refer returned goods for technical assessment by our internal service technicians, the manufacturer or authorized service centre prior to repairing, replacing or refunding and to provide you with feedback within a maximum of 14 days of receipt of the returned goods and to act accordingly.
- If your goods show a defect after the initial 3 month period, but still within the manufacturer’s warranty period, Premier Superspar will send the goods to the manufacturer for repair and the manufacturer will decide whether you have a valid claim and if so, whether they will repair or replace, and will confirm the time period this will take.
- If the goods become defective once the manufacturer’s warranty has expired, we can arrange with the manufacturer or its agents to repair them. However, this may be at your cost. No repairs will be done without you approving a quotation for the total costs first.
- Please take note the decision to repair, replace or refund for any returned product is entirely and strictly at the discretion of the Management of Premier Group (Lda)
Are there any other conditions that apply to manufacturers’ warranties?
As with all warranties, certain conditions and exceptions apply.
- Please take proper note of any terms or instructions that accompany your goods and make sure that all instructions are strictly followed as a failure to do so will result in the warranty being voided. This is applicable to all goods, but especially for electronics, appliances, cell phones, lawnmowers, hand tools and power tools, tiles, geysers, cement, paint, certain motorized or remote controlled toys, certain food products, chemicals and pesticides.
- Goods that show a manufacturing defect within the first 7 days of purchase will be repaired, replaced or refunded, at the sole discretion of the Management of Premier Superspar.
- Defects that develop after 7 days may be repaired, replaced or refunded at the manufacturer’s or the Management of Premier Superspars election, and subject to the relevant manufacturer’s policy or extended warranty, if applicable, however, in this instance, there may be a labour, transport, materials or goods handling charge which will be billed to you, and quoted to you first before this is to be done.
- The nature of the goods (size, technical specifications, etc.) often dictates where the repair will take place. For example, on site or at the manufacturer’s premises.
In what instances will the manufacturer’s warranty not apply?
The manufacturer’s warranty will only apply to defects in the process of manufacturing the goods and will not apply in the following instances:
- Damage caused by or considered possibly caused by lightning or power surges or any electrical disruption that caused the defect.
- Goods considered used for a purpose other than the purpose for which they were manufactured.
- Goods considered used contrary to their instruction manuals, such as misuse or abuse of the product/s
- Accidental damage.
- Goods that are considered to have been partially or entirely disassembled or physically altered in any way.
How will I be refunded?
Once we have accepted a return and approved a refund, (after either a repair or replacement has been considered), and all formal documentation has been completed, you will receive the refund in one of the following ways, primarily as well, depending on the original nature of payment, as below:
- A credit note, for an account transaction. Authority to proceed with the refund and request for a credit note must have been received in writing from the Account Holder, on a Company letterhead, with the confirmation of the Company bank account details, and the name and identity number details allowing proxy to the person requesting the refund or replacement on behalf of the Company. Contact details, identity details and full name of the person at the company authorizing the return of the product must also be formalized in writing on the request letter, and signed by a duly authorized officer at the Account Holder Company.
- Cheque, if original payment was made by cheque or cash (the choice of which is at the sole discretion of Premier Management) – within one week of request and only once your original cheque has been formally confirmed as cleared by our bank. The cheque will only be credited to the original purchaser. In the event that a Company purchased by cheque or cash, the request for refund must be received in writing, on a Company letterhead, with the confirmation of the Company bank account details, and the name and identity number details allowing proxy to the person requesting the refund or replacement on behalf of the Company. Contact details, identity details and full name of the person at the company authorizing the return of the product must also be formalized in writing on the request letter, and signed by a duly authorized officer at the Account Holder Company
- Premier Superspar gift card / credit voucher (if the original payment was made in cash).
In most cases you will be refunded in the same manner in which you paid Premier Superspar, including a gift card / credit voucher if the transaction was paid in cash. No cash refunds will be considered in any circumstances.
The form and nature of the refund, as well as when the refund will be processed is at the sole discretion of the Management of Premier.
For any further clarification please ask to speak to our Customer Service Supervisor.